Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A WEEK WITH... RADICAL ORTHODOXY day 2


RADICAL ORTHODOXY ENGAGES...

How RadOx approaches our Western culture's crisis of "lack of values" versus how fundamentalism approaches it. (Professor Graham Ward is the RadOx representative in the recording)

Listen here (2 minutes)

check out day 1






coming up:
Wed: Can RadOx graduate? Moving out of academia and into the local congregation
Thur: Christian Practices, How we live, Christian suffering and Christian pleasure
Frid: "isms"
Sat: Cultural Transformation and the Christian moral imagination
Sun: Faith, Reason, Scripture and Negotiation
(Oh yeah, this is some good stuff- I don't care who you are...)

shalom,
stPhransus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened to the recording twice and still somehow missed anything on "fundamentalism." Maybe there is a larger context I am missing. Somebody help me out here. (Of course it could be, that my brain is focused on creating Christmas Bingo cards for our youth Christmas party...so much for multitasking.)

Jonathon said...

Sorry, there is a piece just before this that Ward briefly talks about fundamentalism. I missed it in my chop chop clip clipping.