Sunday, December 11, 2005

ARE YOU A LION OR A WITCH?


Take the Narnia Quiz and find out....

Actually, I scored as Lucy.... "You have a strong sense of responsibility toward others and a deep respect for other people, even strangers, though you are not always sure what the best course of action is. You are Lucy, the brave child who who is wise beyond her years and kind to all she meets."

according to Wikopedia: "Lucy can be said to symbolise the natural virtues of humankind, whether manifested as "childhood innocence" or in its more mature forms as depicted in the later stories. In many instances, especially in a scene in Prince Caspian where she follows Aslan even though her siblings are unable to see him and believe Lucy is lying about seeing him, she seems to represent faith."

6 comments:

Lenny Anderson said...

I just squeaked by into a Lucy, so I am probably the firstborn of Lucy and Tumnus.

gavin richardson said...

i too am lucy. guess i am a better person than mike.. or maybe mike was just honest. &:~)

Michael said...

I scored as Mr. Tumnus. I've not seen the movie, though, so I don't know if this is good or bad!

Jonathon said...

mr tumnus was a good fawn that lucy met during her first visit to narnia. its a good thing that you scored as tumnus.

Ciona said...

I'm Mr. Tumnus, too . . . I actually really liked him. The description of him, however, leaves me feeling like I should be a better person!

Greg Hazelrig said...

I'm just now getting around to taking the test, but I scored a Lucy too.
Here's wishing you a Happy New Year as you keep the spirit of Christmas alive!!