Tuesday, January 31, 2006

THE FEB. "SANCTUS FRANCISCUS SYMPOSIUM"


Hey friends,

I want to invite you to a discussion taking place here at The Phaith of St. Phransus, Monday, Feb. 13, 7-8pm(central standard time) on the StPhransus Blog Chat. A newbie idea here at TPofSP called the "Sanctus Franciscus Symposium". Just follow the directions under the blogchat to login and join in the theological chat. Hopefully this will be the first of what will be a monthly theological discussion about Church, ecclessiology, doctrine or other issues relevant to the Church in a postmodern age. I think this will be appealing to especially those who are coming from either an emergent perspective or my specific faith tradition of Wesleyanism. ALL who love to wrestle with issues of faith, to engage in a communal reflection of what it means to "BE" the Church are welcome!

SO, THIS MONTH'S SYMPOSIUM :

"THE ATONEMENT: What's up with that?"

here's an article from Currents In Theology and Mission to help get the creative juices stirred. I hope you'll join me on Monday, Feb. 13.

1 comment:

John said...

Cool! I'll try to make it.