Saturday, January 14, 2006

I LEAD YOUTH INTERVIEW



For anyone interested- I LEAD YOUTH, which is a website devoted to providing youth leaders with resources, ideas and development in youth ministry, did an interview with me a few weeks ago and now it's on their website. If you get a chance check it out.

They were interested in knowing more about "experiential worship" and the use of "prayer stations" in the context of youth worship. So I obliged to do the interview and talk a little about it. So if you get a chance check it out. I guess I'm now known as the "bow-tie-wearing-worship-junkie". I hate to say it, but I've been called a lot worse.

other articles of interest to bloggers... check out this one by Shane Raynor from The Wesley Blog, which has been on the site for a couple of weeks now.

No comments: