Sunday, October 09, 2005

WIDESPREAD THEOLOGICAL PANIC


I am sooooooooooo excited!!! I scored tickets to see Widespread Panic at the Starwood Amphitheatre. So Friday night, Gavin, Daniel and I will be sitting in the lawn at Starwood, looking at the stars, talking theology and life and listening to one of my fav jambands.

LIFE DOES NOT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT FOR ME!!!

Daniel and I were talking and somehow we got to talking about what if Jesus came back on Friday. Would Widespread Panic become Jesus and the Widespread Rapture?

Thank you port-o-john guy!!! (inside joke)

here's some samples of some of my fav widespread songs:

porch song
pilgrims
space wrangler
pigeons
mercy
tall boy
diner

Oh yes, it's gonna be a great night!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»