Monday, November 28, 2005

DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN....

Ok, so this is not my regular kind of post. So tonight Jen looks at me from her daily online sweepstaking ventures (yes I said it- i blog and she does sweepstakes) and she says, "hey I entered Jonas and Abby in a holiday photo contest. Can you tell all your blogging friends to go and vote for them?"

So I said, "Honey, you know that I dont use my blog for shameless exploitation of our adorable children. My blog is a venue for serious deep theological thought. There's no way in Hades that I'll write a post that promotes the commericalization of our children!"

....I'm so glad my wife and I are on the same page.....



So hey everyone!!! Jonas and Abby are in this really neat holiday photo contest and Jen and I would love it if you went to this website and voted for them. Check it out here.

No comments: