Tuesday, March 14, 2006

FRANK A$sBURY RIDES AGAIN


I am sooo upset!! I was going to have maybe the craziest blogpost to hit the methodist blogosphere but as it ends up technology has gotten the best of me.

Tonight I met up with fellow bloggers Gavin, Cole Wakefield, Thunder Jones (our beloved Anglican in the group) and Shane Raynor at the Mellow Mushroom for a little pizza, bevs of choice, good theological conversation and overall festive merriment. The Muses were having there way with us cause at times it got heated, at other times hysterical, and lots of fun.

I was so excited though, cause I brought my recording equipment and thought I'd do a little on the spot podcasting. Can I just say that maybe it was a mixed blessing that my computer decided tonight to freeze up on me and then crash. No recovery for the 1 1/2 hour free for all. There was some pretty racey conversation going on that at times would have made the crew from Monty Python blush and at others I thought we were going to have an Ecclessial Cage Match.

I'm sorry that I didn't get the fun podcast that I wanted but nevertheless what a great evening. I'm sure if you check the other guy's blogs, they will have more details on the actual conversations. For now, I'm off to finish up preparation for my Wed. night small group.

shalom,
j

2 comments:

gavin richardson said...

can you say, "Mac"

Andy B. said...

Oh, crud. That sounds like it was one hell of a conversation!
Andy B.