Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAIL TO THE COMMODORE?

In past conversations with friends of mine we have used the metaphor of windows/pc or mac to talk about the church. If it's technologically "with it", savy, and missional it tends to be mac. If it's a little behind the times, and too involved in maintaining "church structure" it tends to be more windows/pc.

What about those churches who are just plain ole Commodore 64'ers? This one's for you:

_______________________________________________________________

(C64 churches are welcome to use this for church growth marketing)

4 comments:

Art said...

LOL - I owned a C64 back in the mid 80's.

TN Rambler said...

Never had a C64, my 16K TRS-80 was all that I ever thought that I would need.

Now that you've opened this can of worms, JNorm, what about some suggetions for those of us with AMIGA churches???

Lenny Anderson said...

Wow! I remember my Commodore 64! Fantastic!

Matt said...

Man, the Commodore 64 was my first computer! I even learned to program a bit in basic. Too bad this IBM newcomer panned out and left me behind. Bring back the Commodore!