Monday, February 19, 2007

HOME FROM SKI TRIP


Wow, what a weekend!! I just got home a bit ago from our youth group ski weekend. Overall it was a great weekend- quite a bit of snow, cold weather, and no injuries. This is actually the first ski trip where I didn't have to take someone to the hospital- now that was something to celebrate!!

We had 70 youth and 10 adults go and it was pretty crazy. Plus Gavin brought his gang along which added to the fun.

Now I'm glad to be home and look forward to a day home tomorrow to sleep in a little bit.

3 comments:

Art said...

Going some place colder than where you live (or at least with more snow) just seems contrarian to me. I want sunshine and warmth and... well, hope you had a good time nevertheless.

John Wesley said...

Dear and Gentle Reader,

Since I last had the pleasure of visiting ye, I have had many thoughts upon ye and your work in this, our online community.

Who knows but it may please God to make ye an instrument in His glorious work? In effecting an union among the labourers in His vineyard? That He may direct and bless you in all your steps is the prayer of my heart.

Your affectionate and obedient servant,
JW

Adam said...

I'm glad you didn't have to spend time in the hospital...I hate those stupid youth who get hurt on ski trips...