Saturday, February 10, 2007

"YOU'RE HIRED" AT JESUS CAMP

If you have the time (about 1.5 hours) you can watch the whole movie, Jesus Camp, a movie about a group of evangelical kids who go to summer camp in hopes of being the next "Top Evangelist", not to be confused with Bravo Channel's Top Chef, which is really good. Just click the image below and it'll take you to google video. If you put Billy Graham on tv as a "donald trump" figure, you might have all the makings of the Apprentice- Evangelist edition.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Does God need a publicist now. I thought he was everything, alpha and omega. I don't think God minds if he sags in the ratings a bit.

Jonathan Marlowe said...

Thanks for the link; I've heard about this documentary, and I'll watch it later this week when I have time.

Jonathon said...

it's pretty facsinating.