Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CRASH OVER US LIKE A WAVE...


"Pain in times like this, I believe, is not simply something to be escaped, resolved, fixed.Instead, it is something to be suffered, something that must, in a sense, crash over us like a wave or knock us down like a fever, shake us so that we truly feel our feelings and name them; so that we can speak of them and share them and feel an exchange with others of sympathy, empathy, common grief, and common sorrow." - Brian McLaren speaking about the Virginia Tech shooting. To read the full article click here.


Prayer:

Almighty God, Father of all mercies and giver of all comfort: Deal graciously, we pray thee, with those who mourn, that casting every care on thee, they may know the consolation of thy love, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Source: Book of Common Prayer 1979

2 comments:

Diong said...

I just want to inform you that you are using a copyrighted image without permission.

You are even using my own bandwidth to display the image.

I am just a small time artist and considerate but when you "hot link" an image it might cause you a lot of trouble. For example, what if I change that image to an inappropriate image?

I also find it interesting you credited "Book of Common Prayer" as a source but not give credit to my image...

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa